From the moment I spoke with her, I realised how similar we were.
Never before had I met someone with a similar upbringing – from hiding behind fear, obsessed with perfectionism, and a lack self-love for years.
But what was most impressive wasn’t the success, it was the transformation itself.
Her message of helping people realise the heart-pounding fact that they’ve only been gifted one life, and every day we’re faced with the choice to either make the most of it or fight against who we’re meant to be – is something we all need right now.
The Huffington Post explains how she “teaches other women and men how to take control of their relationship” with life and food and how to enjoy every minute of their newfound freedom.
I’m so honoured and grateful to bring you this special interview with the lovely Maddy Moon.
In this Get Inspired With Gurds episode you’ll learn:
- Why perfectionism is a disorder and how we can overcome this.
- How to reduce restlessness and boost our confidence.
- How the fitness industry can cause an addiction or an eating disorder.
- We explore our male and female energy and how we can balance both of them – without sacrificing one or the other.
- How Maddy went from her low points to transforming her life around.
And so much more. One of my beliefs is we can only free ourselves from the pain, when we listen to what’s happening from the inside out.
If you’re ready for a transformation, then this episode is for you.
If there’s anyone you know would benefit from this episode, please share this post.
Do you have a story of transformation? Message us on twitter at @iamgurds.
With all my love and gratitude,