Do you ever feel so tired that you can’t get out of bed? Does life feel like a consistent struggle?
Could you do with a boost of energy?
Then this episode of Get Inspired With Gurds is for you.
INFLAMMMATION can often be the cause.
Here are 6 signs of inflammation:
- Aches and pains – achy muscles all over the body.
- Fatigue – can be caused by many factors, however can be linked to inflammation.
- Being overweight – inflammatory chemicals tend to create insulin resistance.
- Suffer with red or itchy skin – can be linked to an unhealthy liver.
- A diagnosed autoimmune disease – excessive. inflammation is a feature of all autoimmune diseases
- Allergies or infections – produce the most obvious symptoms of inflammation – swelling, redness, itching and pain.
There are many ways to overcoming this, including learning how to meditate, as well as using simple holistic approaches to healthy living, internally and externally.
If you’re already overwhelmed with life and want to feel calm, balanced and energised, then keep reading.
Mona Sharma is a registered holistic nutritionist, who combines yoga therapy with healthy living to help her clients regain optimal health and energy. She works with CEO’s, professional athletes and celebrities and spent her early years living at yoga retreats, learning meditation, breathing and the benefits of physical movement.
What if there was a simpler way of understanding why you’re tired?
You’ll learn from Mona why you keep feeling drained and how you can reduce inflammation in the body.
She explains her own life story ad how she transformed her own health, and how she’s living life on her own terms and feels connected.
Mona also shares her five top tips for reducing inflammation in the body. Mona lives and breathes what she teaches, it’s not to be missed!